Mountainbiking in Vorarlberg
Vorarlberg is a true „Eldorado“ for mountain bikers. Here you can find enchanting landscapes, a wonderful mountain world, several meditation options, well marked-up routes with maps and descriptions, and a huge range of easy to difficult routes – simply everything that a mountain bike sets a pulse racing.
Mountain bikes can be taken along in several cable cars: Muttersberg cable railway, Sonnenkopf railway, mountain railway Brand, Golm. Detailed maps and brochures for mountain bikers are available in the camping site office.
Routes directly from the campsite
- Nüziders to Laguz: approximately 20 km, altitude: 1000 m, moderate to difficult
- Bludenz: approximately 15 km, altitude: 350 m, moderate
- Brand: approximately 20 km, altitude: 500 m, easy to moderate
- Nenzingerberg to Brand: approximately 52 km, altitude: 1500 m, difficult
- Montafon/Bielerhöhe/Kops: approximately 120 km, altitude: 1200 m, difficult
- Kristberg to Sonnenkopf: approximately 45 km, altitude: 1200 m, moderate
- And many more ...