Your feel-good site in the mountains with unforgettable panoramic views. Our quiet Panorama Camping Sonnenberg is located on the sunny south-side of the hill, is near the city and the forest and offers spacious, well-maintained pitches close to the nature.
All pitches are large, sunny and have a beautiful view and sewage and fresh water facilities are provided in the immediate vicinity (maximum 15 m). The panorama view pitches (wonderful view of mountains) have TV as well as sewage (hose length 5-10 m) and fresh water connections (hose length 5-20 m). The XL pitches with an area of at least 105 m² have TV and sewage connections (hose length 5-10 m) and a fresh water connection in some cases (10-25 m). XP pitches are XL pitches with panoramic views.
- Bakery shop with fresh rolls, croissants, full grain bread, etc.
- Information room, telephone, large drying room with dehumidifier
- Wi-Fi on pitch
- Lounge, room for youth
- Children program in high season
- Play area, table tennis
- Trampoline, climbing wall
- WC and chemical drain, watering places, 25 fresh water connections
- Loading, charging and disposal places for camper vans
- Picture projection room
- Free Wifi (except discount cards)
- Library corner with coffee machine
- pitches of 90 to 115 m²
- electricity (13 A)
- 40 water and 60 drain water connections
- TV connection: Panorama and XL pitches
- 30 pitches for camper vans/caravans
- 40 pitches for tents and tent trailers
- 50 pitches for caravans